1. Faith in Kids Membership Terms and Conditions
Faith in Kids Membership allows members to have access to downloads. The Member is entitled to reproduce sufficient copies of files downloaded in order to use them effectively. Faith in Kids reserves the right to charge a fee for Membership and for downloads at some later stage.
Membership entitles all teachers within the school/church that took out the membership to use the Faith in Kids material when teaching children of that school/church. Teachers are not permitted to share this material with teachers from other schools/churches (or other organisations).
Membership entitles the members to download all the video/audio files and burn them onto a DVD/CD or import them into an ipod, smart phone or PC.
All material on this web site is copyright to Faith in Kids. The material on this web site may only be downloaded and reproduced for members or purchasers to use. You are prohibited from communicating to the public any images on this web site without written consent.
Faith in Kids does not accept any responsibility for any loss, injury or damage whether directly or indirectly connected with any Faith in Kids resource or program.
We respect each site visitor’s right to privacy
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including both print and electronic communications);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you in the event that Faith in Kids charges a fee for Membership and/or materials;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in these terms and conditions.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6. Security of your Data
Faith in Kids will hold your personal information and it may be stored on its database. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us (and our service provision partners) will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share details with any third parties.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. Policy Amendments
8. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
9. Third Party Websites
Where this website contains links to other websites we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
11. Data Controller
The data controller responsible for the Faith in Kids website is Faith in Kids.