A video recording and handout of a workshop on how can we grip 8-11s with simple Bible truths
In this series of 7 short all age talks children and their families learn that:
God is Holy, God is three persons, God is everywhere, God is forever, God is in charge, God is love.
Luke 2:8-12, John 3:16;1:14, Isaiah 1:18, Philippians 2:8 & Isaiah 9:6
Games to play and illustrations to use for your Children’s Christmas event
You’ll still need to study the passage, prepare your talk and make it suit your context; but maybe there is just the seed of an idea that you need to get started. This download contains 6 games and Bible illustrations to get you going.
Luke 2:8-16 & Matthew 2:1-12
During this 60 minute lesson pupils should learn:
• About Jesus' birth and it’s meaning to Christians
• Show understanding of who Christians believe Jesus to be and why
• Raise questions about aspects of the life of Jesus which they find puzzling, giving their own considered response
• Why do Christians believe it is important that God came to earth in human form and shared in human experience?
• Compare Matthew and Luke’s account of the Nativity
• Reflect on the implications of ‘God becoming man’ and who Jesus was or is
1 Peter 1:3
1 Peter 1:3
This Easter day short all age talk teaches that the resurrections means new life for us if we follow Jesus.