In this series of 7 short all age talks children and their families learn that:
God is Holy, God is three persons, God is everywhere, God is forever, God is in charge, God is love.
Luke 2:8-12, John 3:16;1:14, Isaiah 1:18, Philippians 2:8 & Isaiah 9:6
Games to play and illustrations to use for your Children’s Christmas event
You’ll still need to study the passage, prepare your talk and make it suit your context; but maybe there is just the seed of an idea that you need to get started. This download contains 6 games and Bible illustrations to get you going.
Luke 2:8-16 & Matthew 2:1-12
During this 60 minute lesson pupils should learn:
• About Jesus' birth and it’s meaning to Christians
• Show understanding of who Christians believe Jesus to be and why
• Raise questions about aspects of the life of Jesus which they find puzzling, giving their own considered response
• Why do Christians believe it is important that God came to earth in human form and shared in human experience?
• Compare Matthew and Luke’s account of the Nativity
• Reflect on the implications of ‘God becoming man’ and who Jesus was or is
1 Peter 1:3
1 Peter 1:3
This Easter day short all age talk teaches that the resurrections means new life for us if we follow Jesus.
Good Friday Talk based on Luke
This talk points out that Jesus' death appears unfair, however he is choosing to die to take God’s anger at our sin and open the way to the Father.
The aim of this talk is for the story of Christ’s trial, crucifixion and death to prompt a response of awe and thankfulness in all of us.