A training day to excite and equip those involved in children’s ministry
We will equip those working with 5-11 year olds in the local Church. With a day of practical training, all those involved in Sunday School will leave ready and encouraged for the year ahead.
As always at Massive, we will have a broad range of workshops that allow you to practise keys skills.
Stream 1- For those just starting out
- How to plan a lesson for a Sunday - from a blank sheet of paper to a lesson plan
- How to deliver a lesson for a Sunday - including video footage ofa class being taught
- Delivering same lesson to different age groups
- I’m a beginner get me out of here! For those feeling daunted and don’t know where to start
Stream 2 - Beyond the basics, for those who have been teaching a while
- Leading a class with the full diversity of children
- How to teach children parts of the Bible that aren’t stories
- Teaching 8-11s: the special challenges of the pre-teen group
- Taking another under your wings: how to make a start in coaching others
Stream 3 - For those leading the team
- Engaging parents positively and partnering with families
- The Rota: achieving consistency in constant change
- Reaching, teaching and keeping the unreached: evangelistic outreach clubs and guest events
Please join us, with more than a 100 others, to learn how to teach the Bible carefully, engagingly and with enormous fun.